Car rental in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuckster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Need suggestions..... We are taking the Ferry from Coz to PDC & will need a car for 1 day as we plan to look around PDC before deciding where to stay & need to haul our luggage. We were going to rent a scooter but we would need to store our luggage for the day. Leaving this weekend (10/1)

Thanks

there are several car rental agencies just staight off the pier when you get off the ferry from Cozumel, also usually there are some car rental agents on the ferry and you can have the car rental set up by the time you arrive at PDC.

You might even be able to arrange to rent a car in PDC at your Cozumel hotel check with the tourist desk/concierge in the lobby.

Have a great trip!!!!!

i was quoted about 30-35 dollars for a bug for a day...

for the scooter, we paid 20 dollars for 8 hours including gas...

make sure u wear ur helmets... i was almost detained by police for not wearing mine when 90% of ppl there dont wear them...

Make sure you get the damage waiver....if you don't and the car is damaged you don't leave till it's fixed, plus a hefty charge is leveed against your cc.

Hertz is $14 a day for a bug and the damage waiver insurance is $30 a day.

Back
Top Bottom