Captain Bryden Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nautilus Belle Amie

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Roca Partida! As divers came out of the water from their first dive at Roca today, I heard mention of dozens of dolphins, hundreds of yellowfin tuna, wahoo, a huge school of hammer heads, a massive bait ball, and Mantas everywhere! Wow. It sounds very much like some of the best diving of the season right now. So naturally I had to go see for myself. I jumped in on the second dive of the day, and my group saw thousands of different schooling fish, yellowfin tuna, countless silvertip sharks, we were visited by a giant manta mid-way through the dive, which was closely followed by a school of hammerheads, and as a cherry on top of an already delicious dive, we were visited by four dolphins who came to keep us company on our safety stop. My best dive so far this season, hands down.

The weather is so nice here right now, it's going to be perfect for Taco Night up on the top deck tonight. That, and the diving is so awesome, that we are definitely staying another day...or two...or? Captain Bryden NBA
Patrick-Ragot-(3).jpg

Back
Top Bottom