Suggestion CAPS LOCK - please turn it off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Storker

Storker

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
close to a Hell which occasionally freezes over
# of dives
100 - 199
Back in the Bronze age, when the Internet was young and the cool kids used Usenet for discussions, typing in ALL CAPS MEANT THAT YOU WERE SHOUTING.

Some of us old fogeys still think that typing in ALL CAPS MEANS THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING. So, if y'all who think about typing your thread title in all caps COULD BE SO NICE AS TO RECONSIDER THAT AND REFRAIN FROM HITTING CAPS LOCK, WE'D BE REALLY, REALLY GRATEFUL. Because typing with caps lock on is really, really annoying to us.

Thank you - sorry - THANK YOU!!! in advance.

And I'd advise you not to get me started on using Capitalization Of Every Word In A Sentence...

While the cat's away, the mice will play.

Or at least have heard of e e cummings, which makes them at least above average and maybe top 25th percentile.

I am not so much a fan of anything I was forced to read in school.

He was a poet of some sort, wasn’t he, if I may assume gender?
A non comforist poet and writer, I am happy to say I had to google his name. It seems the tradition of writing his name in lower case came about because of his writing style or lack of consistent writing style. I am thankful I never had to read any of his works in school.

Looking at the new posts this morning, your plea went unnoticed.

Because his plea wasn't addressed in a place the appeal could be seen by the gulity.

Because his plea wasn't addressed in a place the appeal could be seen by the gulity.
It’s in site support, an open forum.

No shock.

How do you spell "disillusioned" again?

It’s in site support, an open forum.

I know but if the guilty party only knows how to post in Introductions, it's unlikely that said party is reading the whole forum.

If this is such a significant problem, could mods not use their capabilities and correct (and maybe notify the guilty party at the same time)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom