Wanted Caps for Sherwood Manifold with 7/8 Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

enhydralutris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, I have a pair of double PST HP100s that I'd like to break up for sidemount, but I need the caps for the manifold. If anyone has a pair to sell or a lead as to where I can find them, it would be much appreciated. A photo of the manifold is below. Thanks!

13388959_804311863003805_1920156497_o.jpg

they have never existed, my apologies for the bad news, but they simply don't exist

http://frogkick.dk/manuals/sherwood/

see the service manual here, the equivalent valves for that manifold are the T valves with the offset valve outlet. Usable for sidemount but they are righty/righty instead of lefty righty. I'll trade a pair of those for that manifold if you want, but I promise you there were never any caps made for that manifold design

they have never existed, my apologies for the bad news, but they simply don't exist

http://frogkick.dk/manuals/sherwood/

see the service manual here, the equivalent valves for that manifold are the T valves with the offset valve outlet. Usable for sidemount but they are righty/righty instead of lefty righty. I'll trade a pair of those for that manifold if you want, but I promise you there were never any caps made for that manifold design

Ugh, that is bad news, but good to know nonetheless. Thanks tbone.

they're a really easy manifold to work on and they are super reliable, but it requires an oven to open up since there is loctite involved in assembly. They were VERY expensive when they were available so aren't that common to see.

Back
Top Bottom