Cape Town in August?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! I'm in the process of sorting out a last minute holiday for me and my brother to Cape Town for the middle of August, and we're both keen to fit as much diving in as possible.

Is it a good time of year to go? Can anyone recommend any dive operators? We'd like see some great whites, so are thinking of doing a day trip to Dyer Island, but we also want to do some other (proper - i.e. not in a cage! :D) diving while we're there. I'm still fairly new to diving, but my bro has dived a lot.

Nothing's booked yet, so if you've got any accommodation suggestions as well, feel free to pass them on. Thanks in advance!

Andrew

Contact Mike at Pisces divers - he can arrange Great White Dives, shore and boat dives.
There is plenty of diving to be done here - wrecks, reefs etc. You may even get to see our sevengill cowsharks. He may even be able to help out with accomodation reccomendations.

www.piscesdivers.co.za

mike@piscesdivers.co.za

Thanks Andy,

That's really helpful. I'll get in touch with Mike.

All the best,

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom