Cape Code Diving Sept 8th-15th Looking for a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ari_M

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All,
I'm going to be on the Cape in Eastham September 8th-15th. Anyone else going to be in the water during that time that would be willing to let me tag along? I'm more than happy to contribute $$ for gas or food.

Call Bob at Adventure Diving, he owns the only active dive shop at the Cape (which happens to be in Eastham) and may hook you up with someone. I believe they organize group shore dives on Sundays. Bob is a very nice guy.

Most importantly, do yourself a favor and stay on the Bay side!

Funny you mention that, I already hooked up with Bob and I'm diving with him over the weekend. However I was hoping to dive more than once so I was hoping there may be others around. What happened to the shop in Sandwich?

Funny you mention that, I already hooked up with Bob and I'm diving with him over the weekend. However I was hoping to dive more than once so I was hoping there may be others around. What happened to the shop in Sandwich?

If you hooked up with Bob, you are in good hands! He'll point you in the right direction. Others may show up here too. I wish I was there myself, had a nice couple of dives out of Sandy Neck this summer. And not the greatest experience at the Corporation Beach...

I was doing a quick research earlier in the summer, and a few people mentioned that Adventure Diving was the only place available for air fills at the Cape. If there is another full service shop in Sandwich, then I stand corrected.

I'm also looking for someone to dive with I'm a beginner in freediving and looking for someone that could help me out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom