Can't see photo gallery pictures on a Surface?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
It's very annoying, but since I went to the Win 8.1 Surface Pro, I cannot see any attachments in posts that attach ScubaBoard gallery photos. No other photos are problematic, but the SB gallery ones won't load.

Hi TSandM

Which browser are you using? Does this problem happen in all browsers?

Without any details, there's nothing that can be done.

Thanks.

I don't know if this relates or will help but I have not been able to view attached images on posts with IE-11 or later for months... on the first click. I see a thumbnail fine but when I click on it a blank box pops up and the image never loads. However, when I cancel and click on it the second time it does.

If more than one image is in a post I have to scroll through all the "blank images" first to get them to display. This happens on Win 7.x and 8.x

If it only happens on IE-11, then there's not much I can do. If it happens across multiple browsers, then I can and will take a deeper look.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom