Can't reply to some threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_dragon_no1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Recall that i have seen a post about this/or similar bot to long ago, but couldn't find it...

So the other day i subscribed to this thread, having made no replies to it, and now i see i can post in it... I have noticed that other have posed there after this happens to me, so thread not locked or anything.

Any idea?
Using latest Tapatalk version.
Haven't tried on a pc, yet.

Hi.We cannot offer any support for Tapatalk if you have a problem with the tapatalk app you will need to contact them directly via their support forum

Problem located :wink:
Opened in web view and got the note that i had to be a member of the DIR group, as it was in the subforum there.
Joined it now but does it have to be mod/admin approved first?
Just kinda refreshed not showing that i now was i member of the group.

Problem located :wink:
Opened in web view and got the note that i had to be a member of the DIR group, as it was in the subforum there.
Joined it now but does it have to be mod/admin approved first?
Just kinda refreshed not showing that i now was i member of the group.

yes, some groups require mod approval

Roger that. I'll hang on then.

Not necessarily mod approval but group leader approval. They have lives outside of SB. Hard to believe, but true.

Still nothing tho... Someone needs to do some sb living before i start taking away their scuba gear, one piece at a time! [emoji350] [emoji389] [emoji83] [emoji109]

Just checking... DIR Practitioner is an open group: anyone can join. IOW, you just need to go to http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups and select the group. I've gone ahead and added you to that user group. Enjoy.
Well i did try to join several times, but nothing really happend (like i said previously), just kinda refreshed.

But as you sorted it, I'm all good now i see. Thanks

A common mistake is trying to join more than one group at a time. It's not intuitive that you can't do this. I'm glad it's resolved.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom