Can't post to Atomic forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_bubu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, wondering how many posts/replies I need to be able to post in the Atomic (MFG) forum?

Thx!

None. Huish does not allow anyone posting in their forum.

They don't...to much bad PR on the Cobalt computers?
Along with poor customer service, etc. It's too bad, when Atomic was a stand alone company, I was a total fanboy and owned much Atomic gear. I just sold off 20 Atomic regulators which I still believe to be some of the best (if overpriced) regs on the market. But that Cobalt is a dog, and no one speaks well of it. So if they ignore it, maybe they think that they will still sell a ton of them.

The atomic forum is just filled with folks who hate the Cobalt.

my 2 cobalt 1's both took a s*** while here on vacation in the Maldives. Considering both have been in to Atomic 3 times+ for button issues and one now has what appears to be a failed pressure sensor I'm annoyed to put it mildly. I was hopping RonR could share some insight on troubleshooting. I guess I'll get em fixed/serviced when I get back and on ebay they go.

None. Huish does not allow anyone posting in their forum.

So they effectively shut down the forum without appearing to be doing so. What a bunch of tutus.

So they effectively shut down the forum without appearing to be doing so. What a bunch of tutus.
Hey!! I wear tutus!!
upload_2019-6-30_15-10-31.png

Back
Top Bottom