cant dive any more have some great dive equipment for sal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbrocketman

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
1. custom red two piece wet suit size mens large/xtra large farmer john and shortie.
2. lycra dive suite mens large/extra large
3. scuba pro mens large jet fins and large neoprene booties
4. scuba pro snorkel
5 eagle professional dive bag (Holds all your gear)
6. 2. 2.5 pound weights 2. 5 pound weights these are in bags which slip into your BC
7. dive mask clear silicone

1 cost $799 in water twice
2 cost $40 never worn
3 cost $75
4 cost $19.95
5. cost from $150 to $185
6. cost $20
7. cost $65
8 shipping cost $45
total cost new $1250.00
your cost will be $550 shipped save $700 on this equipment
am new here how do I post pictures

Just some suggestions....the "custom" in your wetsuit isn't custom to someone buying it used. Most can get the same gear all new for the price you're asking +/- $50. Just something to consider. Probably why no responses in two days.

Regardless, you really should post brands and sizes for everything. Wetsuit size (thickness), mask brand, etc.

If you want to post pics, just put them on hosting site like picturetrail.com and post the link to the pictures or folder here.

Yeah, for example lots of new masks can be had for less than $65, so without knowing specifically what kind you have, you're probably not going to get anyone interested at $65. And I'm sure you paid a lot for your custom wetsuit, but no way is someone going to pay that much for a wetsuit that isn't custom to then, unless maybe they have exactly the same dimensions as you, which you didn't even post. I would say the going rate for used 7mm john and jackets on the boards is around $100 or less, so you're probably picking a price point that's about $700 too high, but best of luck.

Sizes and brands will help.

FWIW, the way I read it, he isn't asking $65 for the mask, he paid $65. The total new cost was $1250 and he's asking $550 or less than half. Without the brands, models, and sizes, its still tough to figure out if its a good price though.

sorry I was not clear on my post. the suit is 7mils I am 5'11 220 so a large to xtra large on the suit. The mask is Dacor. The prices I quoted were what I paid originally paid. Thank you for your comments. I will try again

1. Harveys 7mil mans large / extra large red wet suit farmer john and shortie $200.00
2. Sport Europa lycra dive suite l/xl $35
3. Scuba Pro jet fins and neoprene booties $40
4. Scuba pro snorkle $10
5. Eagle dive bag $75
6. dive weights $15
7. Dacor silicone dive mask $35
8. New PADI professional dive log book $15
9. New PADI Medic First aid manual$5
10. New PADI Rescue Diver manual still in the plastic wrap $15
11. PADI adventures in diving Advanced training for open water divers $ 15

total $460 + shipping

Back