Canon WP-dc300 lens setup (inon??)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supervisor

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

just made some great wreckphotos in croatia with my S45 in a canon WP-dc300 UW housing. I am really interested in adding some lenses.

Mostly I hear good things about sea and sea, but I have read that the WP-dc300 adapter is discontinued (but it is still listed on seaandsea.com!!!)

Now i already read about inon lenses and I was wondering if any of you people could give me some advice.

Should I search for a second hand sea and sea adapter or should I just buy inon lenses (which are available right now).

Best regards from Holland.

Have you written to S&S or spoken to anyone there to verify that the adapter has been discontinued? If it's still on their website, maybe it hasn't been.

I use a S&S 20mm WA on my Oly PT-10 and haven't been disappointed. I chose it mainly for the years of satisfaction I've had from their products.

If the INON is the same that is available for the Olympus series of housings, not only can you get a WAL but you can also get a dome port which will make it like super WAL. Secondly the INON might not require an adapter so if you lose it you can still use the lens.
TedJ

What did you decide to do in the end? I'm in the same dilemma. At the moment I just want to get hold of a red filter before I go away in 2 weeks.

Apparently Sea & Sea have started to produce the adapter again but my dealer here can't get hold of it for 5 weeks!!

Can anybody help?

Ta

Sal;-0

Back
Top Bottom