Canon WP-DC28 M67 Adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dyron Staff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dyron is please to announce the new M67 adaptor for Canon WP-DC28 housing for G10

You can use Macro lenses M67, Filter Orange, red or magenta for green water.

After lot of test the wide angle options or development don't give enought good result on this housing, so you cannot put any wide angle on this housing with good results.

Good Dives and good shoot :wink:

Last edited:
Dyron is please to announce the new M67 adaptor for Canon WP-DC28 housing for G10

You can use Macro lenses M67, Filter Orange, red or magenta for green water.

After lot of test the wide angle options or development don't give enought good result on this housing, so you cannot put any wide angle on this housing with good results.

Good Dives and good shoot :wink:
"After lot of test the wide angle options or development don't give enought good result on this housing, so you cannot put any wide angle on this housing with good results."

I see in your website that you offer a 26 mm dome for Canon WP-DC28 and the very sililar DC 34 which I just bought for my new Canon G 11. I suppose the problems you mention above have now been solved ? Thanks!

The problem is not solved about wide angle on this housing, it's still impossible.
The new solution is a dome front the housing, with this the result is 28mm instead 37mm without, this the best we can do now for this housing.

In developpment wide angle and not dome for WP-DC34 with esperate result 20 or 24mm
First result in Juanury 2010

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom