Canon Underwater Housing for the G12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale is a Canon WP-DC34 Underwater Housing for a Canon G12. This housing only has 1 dive on it, to make sure it does not leak from 6 months of storage since buying new, and it does not leak. I will include several other items in this listing too. My selling price is $250 (includes shipping by USPS Parcel Post.) I only ship within the US only.

Retail Prices
Canon WP-DC34: $249
Xit 404 Fiber Optic Cable Mount: $39
Xit 404 Inon to Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable Mount: $19
Ultralight Tray: $39

Attachments

• IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2650.jpg
    IMG_2650.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
Hey:

I have two Sea and Sea ys-01 strobes (with cables) from a flooded sea and sea camera and housing. Are those strobes compatible with the housing/mounts you are selling?

Thanks
Duke

Hey:

I have two Sea and Sea ys-01 strobes (with cables) from a flooded sea and sea camera and housing. Are those strobes compatible with the housing/mounts you are selling?

Thanks
Duke

Yes, the strobes are compatible with the housing/mounts. The fiber optic mount is for Sea & Sea Style fiber optic cables, and the Ultralight tray will accept any arm with a 3/8" bolt. To mount the second strobe you will need one of the two adapter below, these will bolt right up the tray.

Ultralight Digital Single Tray Upgrade

Or

Ultralight Digital Single Tray Long Upgrade

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom