Canon S90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TightLines

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Due to a fire in my apartment building about a month ago I had to put most of my belongings in storage that I will not have immediate access to.

I'm leaving for a dive trip on 4/30 and just realized that I do not have my S90 so I am hoping to pick one up before my trip.

I figured it's a long shot but I thought I'd see if anyone had an S90 to get rid of.

Alternatively, any recommendations where I could find a used S90 in a hurry?

Thanks in advance.

There are a few on ebay ranging from 150 to a little over 400, buyer beware of course. Good luck, and enjoy your trip!!!

That's exactly what I ended up doing. Pulling the trigger on eBay. Not THE best price but at least I should have something before the trip.

JCAT - Let me know if you're interested in the S90 route. I will likely end up selling the one I just bought on eBay in a couple of weeks once I can get my stuff out of storage. I don't have a need for two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom