Canon S90 -Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Samples using S90

I have now done about 20 dives with the S90 and I think it is excellent. I am now shooting moving objects (i.e fish) as the camera is fast to focus.
The only negative is the maximum focal length. Even using a single Inon UCL165 it is very difficult to manually focus on small subjects (It is very difficult to focus on Nudi rhinopores to ensure they are in sharp focus. This is easy to do using the Canon G9). Anyone buying this camera who likes to shoot really small objects should definitely think about buying a strong diopter or double stack UCLs.

I am looking forward to someone posting photos using the S90 + Inon UWLs & dome.
(I am too cheap to buy the Fix housing)

Equipment – S90,Canon housing, Inon D2000 strobe, InonUCL165 (Used on one of the photos)

Pretty neat pics, there, Kevster. Having just ordered the S90 myself, I'm curious as to what your camera settings were and the depth at which these photos were taken.

Very nice pics!

Back
Top Bottom