Canon s90, Ike Housing, Sea & Sea YS-01 strobes, Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2ndjetty

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all - I'm taking the leap to DSLR so will be parting with my compact Canon s90 setup. I'm offering a choice of two packages plus ad-ons since I think it makes the most sense to sell this way, although it would be ideal to keep the kit together. Shipping cost is included, but if you're in LA I can meet in person. All original boxes and accessories/papers included as well. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Pictures can be found here: forsale - California Ocean and Landscape Photography by Brent Durand | SmugMug

Photos taken with the kit can be found here: Underwater Wide-Angle - California Ocean and Landscape Photography by Brent Durand | SmugMug and here: Underwater Macro - California Ocean and Landscape Photography by Brent Durand | SmugMug

FULL KIT - $1425 obo

Canon s90 - Looks brand new - no scratches scuffs or dust. Comes in orginal box with all accessories plus an extra off-brand battery.

Ikelite housing for s90 - Small scuffs here and there, but nothing you'd notice unless inspecting closely. See photos.

ULCS Double Handle Tray & extension - one handle is dark blue and one is light blue, as shown in the photos.

Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobes (2x) - a few scuffs here and there but not noticeable unless inspecting closely.

Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cables (2x) - Like new.

Single Strobe Kit - $925 obo
Everything as above, but with only one (1) YS-01 strobe, one (1) fiber optic cable, and instead of the ULCS double handle tray I'll include an ULCS tray and bendable/flexy strobe arm with Sea & Sea mount.

Ad Ons - Stuff you'd really want with a kit like this

Dyron +7 67mm Macro Wet Lens: $150. Glass is perfect condition, some scuffs on the bottom of the metal.

Dyron DY.WA15M67 Wide Angle Wet Lens: $200. Great WA lens in great condition. Glass is perfect.

Ikelite W-20 Wide Angle Wet lens: $325. Great WA lens in great condition.

Inon 67mm Single Lens Caddy: $45. Like new.

- Brent

Hi.. I saw your post and you said you are willing to part it out.. how much would you sell the YS-01 strobe and optical cable? I'm really interested.. thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Knocking down the prices a bit. Feel free to PM me with inquiries. Happy to part the kit out as well. Thanks

FULL KIT - $1300 obo

Canon s90 - Looks brand new - no scratches scuffs or dust. Comes in orginal box with all accessories plus an extra off-brand battery.

Ikelite housing for s90 - Small scuffs here and there, but nothing you'd notice unless inspecting closely. See photos.

ULCS Double Handle Tray & extension - one handle is dark blue and one is light blue, as shown in the photos.

Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobes (2x) - a few scuffs here and there but not noticeable unless inspecting closely.

Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cables (2x) - Like new.

Single Strobe Kit - $800 obo
Everything as above, but with only one (1) YS-01 strobe, one (1) fiber optic cable, and instead of the ULCS double handle tray I'll include an ULCS tray and bendable/flexy strobe arm with Sea & Sea mount.

Ad Ons - Stuff you'd really want with a kit like this

Dyron DY.WA15M67 Wide Angle Wet Lens: $160. Great WA lens in great condition. Glass is perfect.

Ikelite W-20 Wide Angle Wet lens: $290. Great WA lens in great condition.

Inon 67mm Single Lens Caddy: $25. Like new.

Listing everything out individually with updated prices. Please see original post for descriptions, photos, etc. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

s90 & Ike Housing: $350 shipped/insured

2x Sea&Sea YS-01s: $325 each shipped/insured

1x Fiber Optic Cable: $50 shipped/insured or $40 with a strobe

ULCS Tray & Handles: $95 shipped/insured

Ikelite W-20 Wide Angle Wet lens: $290 shipped/insured

Dyron Wide Angle Wet Lens: $160 shipped/insured

Back
Top Bottom