Canon S3 Is Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingtigger

Contributor
Reaction score
In a Frozen Pineapple Under the Sea, Great White N
THIS CAMERA COMES WITH EVERTHING A NEW CAMERA HAS. IT IS IN VERY BEAUTIFUL CONDITION WITHOUT ANY SCRATCHES OR DENTS. THE ONLY TIME THE CAMERA HAS BEEN USED WAS SO I COULD FIELD TEST IT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WORKED PERFECTLY. THE REASON I AM SELLNG IT IS BECAUSE CANON SENT ME THIS CAMERA AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE S230 I SENT IN TO HAVE REPAIRED. I LIKE THE DISPLAY PANELS ABILITY TO TURN 180 DEGREES. THAT FEATURE IS VERY HANDY AS YOU CAN HOLD THE CAMERA HIGH OVERHEAD AND SEE THE PICTURE YOUR ARE TAKING. THIS COMES WITH the MANUALS, DISK FOR SOFTWARE, LENS CAP, NECK STRAP, 4 BATTERIES (still facotry wrapped), USB CABLE AND TV CABLE.

Canon does not make an underwater case for this camera but Ikelite does. I would like to get $200 for everthing. Here is a link to the epinions page on this camera:

Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Canon PowerShot S3 IS Digital Camera at Epinions.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom