Canon S100 with Ikelite Housing and Fantasea Remora Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleomagic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my Canon S100 camera with ULTRACompact Ikelite Housing and Remora Flash strobe for $675. This camera configuration is still commercially available for ~$920.

Set up includes the following:
- Canon S100 in like new condition (no scratches or hot-pixels)
- Ikelite 6242.10 ULTRACompact underwater housing for the Canon S100 - never leaked
- Remora Strobe in great working condition - never leaked
- Fiber Optic Sync Cord
- Ikelite AF35 dual tray
- 3 Batteries, battery charger, 4G SD Card, USB Cable, Canon Manuals, Camera Strap, and Ikelite internal flash diffuser and blocker

This has been a great camera setup and the pictures and video (1080p) are amazing. This configuration travels extremely well due to its small size. I'm selling because my husband and I are standardizing our underwater camera rigs to the same setup.

Canon S100 specifications: Canon U.S.A. : Professional Imaging Products : PowerShot S100
Housing specifications: Underwater Housing for Canon Digital Cameras
Ikelite Tray: Amazon.com: Ikelite AF35 Tray with Flex Arm Mount (Dual): Camera & Photo
Remora Strobe: Fantasea Line Water Sports Photo Products & Accessories- Remora Flash

Would prefer to sell locally (Bay Area, CA), but will consider shipping

3G83Fe3L15V15Ke5Hdd1634d653c7ed641b5b.jpg

Lowering price to $625

Price is now $625. Below are additional pics of the housing, and some pictures I have taken with this setup. Thank you for looking.

Entire.jpgCamera.jpgCrab.jpgNudi.jpg

I am lowering the price to $600 for entire setup. If you are interested in parts, please let me know. I am willing to ship as long as there is a person there to sign for it (I want to make sure it arrives safely). Thank you for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom