Closed Canon PowerShot s110 & Canon underwater housing

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mi000ke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Canon PowerShot s110 and Canon underwater housing (WP-DC47) for sale. Includes camera battery and charger, and silicon grease for housing o-ring.

$US 225.00, plus shipping from Boston, MA and transaction fees, if any. PayPal F&F, please.

This is a great inexpensive set up for introducing yourself to underwater photography and is simple to use. The camera supports automatic “point & shoot”, aperture priory, shutter priority, or fully manual settings; auto ISO; and both RAW and JPG format. (see more specs here: Canon PowerShot S110: Digital Photography Review )

I used this setup to get myself started with U/W photography, shooting RAW format with ambient light only, and had good results (see a couple of sample photos below).

The camera has less than 4000 actuations and is in great condition. The housing has been used on 40 dives, has never leaked, and was rinsed and soaked after each dive. O-ring has been cleaned and lubricated before every dive.

IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2204.jpg
IMG_2296.JPG
IMG_2291.JPG
IMG_2292.JPG
IMG_2293.JPG
IMG_2294.JPG
IMG_2295.JPG

Sample photos:

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_3194.JPG

I'm interested in purchasing this from you! I just got my scuba cert and have a live aboard trip coming up on the Great Barrier Reef. I've been using cannon cameras for years, but my most recent one has some damaged buttons, which will not be functional to manage underwater. I'm new to this forum- should we move the conversation to e-mail to discuss purchasing details?

I'm interested in purchasing this from you! I just got my scuba cert and have a live aboard trip coming up on the Great Barrier Reef. I've been using cannon cameras for years, but my most recent one has some damaged buttons, which will not be functional to manage underwater. I'm new to this forum- should we move the conversation to e-mail to discuss purchasing details?

Can I suggest that as a new diver, you just dive for a while before adding a camera to the mix. You want to master your buoyancy and breathing to where it's second nature before adding another item to your kit.

started an SB conversation with you

Back
Top Bottom