Canon Housing O-Rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mavjax

Reaction score
Over the last week I have received my Canon A80 and underwater housing. So far I love the A80 and it's features... can't wait to get it under water.

Someone had posted a while back that the O-Rings were very expensive. I called Canon customer support yesterday to order a spare (always need at least one) and learned that replacement o-rings are only $10.00 plus $5.00 shipping. At that price I ordered two and will use one oring for use when the housing is being stored. (I know this is normally the job of an old o-ring, but the housing has a little give in it without the ring so for $10 better to be safe and have the housing secure for storage and transport.

Additionally, it would seem that no one at Canon knows about the WW-DC1 weight set. The best answer I could get is that it is supplied by a third party, however, they don't seem to know who that is..... oh well, if that's the biggest issue I'm happy.

Hi Marvjax,

I think that I have seen the WW-DC1 weight set at Ebay.uk or another ebay. Didyou also purchased the red filter for the A80?

I will definatly puchase the extra Orings as well.
Keep me upto date with your A80 results

Back
Top Bottom