Canon G9 - DY.WA180 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Cristal,

Following Jenny's (from Camera's Underwater) email to you about an evaluation opportunity at DIVE 2009, I confirmed the same to your direct email address without receiving a reply from you. Anyway, I was at DIVE 2009 on Saturday and Sunday and you were not. Never mind though, because I did have a chance to handle the Dyron PRO 185 degree fisheye for video. I think I would get better value for money if I put Euro 1200 in the trash...

Kind regards, Tim

May I take this opportunity to thank Dyron for the doubts that have been shone over this product, if it wasn't for this, I would have not sold up and turned to SLR. It seems manufacturers try and keep up for the apparent demand, but at the end of the day its still just a compact, people only realise soon enough that compacts have their limits, especially as to how much one invests....while SLR's do not, the sky's the limit :)

Tim,
I guess there is a lot of misunderstood. I have all our customers who bought the FISHEYES 180 very happy with their pictures and the final results (i have many really nice pictures). Maybe you didn't have a right demonstration. I could make it to the show because of "overbooked" plane.
But for sure feel free to let me know if you have any questions directly on my email adress: christel@dyron.fr.
Best regards.
Christel DELMAS.

May I take this opportunity to thank Dyron for the doubts that have been shone over this product, if it wasn't for this, I would have not sold up and turned to SLR. It seems manufacturers try and keep up for the apparent demand, but at the end of the day its still just a compact, people only realise soon enough that compacts have their limits, especially as to how much one invests....while SLR's do not, the sky's the limit :)

I absolutely agree with you Scubysnaps! And of course, there comes a time when one's interest in a product eventually evaporates if a supplier is as disinterested as this. Euro 1200 x 2 to put towards a couple of 7Ds then :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom