For Sale Canon G7x Mark ii - Camera & Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michalc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my camera, housing and accessories. The camera and housing were purchased about 2yrs ago and are fully functional with minimal signs of use. I am selling to upgrade to an SLR.

The housing has 2 O-rings and a water sensor that will flash red and make a buzzing sound when moisture is detected. I have never had any issues with leaking but this is a nice feature! I am also including a 3D printed flip mount for the housing that can be used to attach the Nauticam Super Macro CMC-1 (not for sale).

The camera has an LCD touch screen that can flip up for some top-side selfies if you're feeling adventurous.

Canon G7x Mark ii and Fantasea Housing (includes additional flip lens attachment and extra o-ring)
Sea & Sea Tray and dual arms

Total cost including shipping: $650

Attachments

• IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1463.JPG
    IMG_1463.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 130
Hi Michal,

Do you still sell this set and would you send it to europe?

Greetings,

Roy.

I am selling my camera, housing and accessories. The camera and housing were purchased about 2yrs ago and are fully functional with minimal signs of use. I am selling to upgrade to an SLR.

The housing has 2 O-rings and a water sensor that will flash red and make a buzzing sound when moisture is detected. I have never had any issues with leaking but this is a nice feature! I am also including a 3D printed flip mount for the housing that can be used to attach the Nauticam Super Macro CMC-1 (not for sale).

The camera has an LCD touch screen that can flip up for some top-side selfies if you're feeling adventurous.

Canon G7x Mark ii and Fantasea Housing (includes additional flip lens attachment and extra o-ring)
Sea & Sea Tray and dual arms

Total cost including shipping: $650
Is your camera system still available? We're in NC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom