Closed Canon G16 camera + Nauticam housing NA-G16 + Inon Wide Angle + Ultralight Tray + 3 spare batteries

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soriold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
REDUCED WITH OVER 60% DISCOUNT!!!

After much consideration I decided to sell my underwater camera setup since I simply have not been diving much anymore. This listing includes everything in the pictures and the "Components.pdf" file, as well as some additional o-rings and lubricants. Please note that all items have consistently and meticulously been rinsed, cleaned and lubricated after dives, and everything is in outstanding operating condition without any known issues or prior house flooding.

The Canon G16 takes incredible macro pictures and the included Inon wide angle lens (which can be screwed on/off under water!!!) allows you to take incredible wide angle pictures. I attached some of my shots to give you an idea of what the camera is capable of (and I am by no means a great underwater photographer).

The asking price is $1,000 which is more than a 60% discount and a steal in my opinion based on what I have seen on eBay and other sites. I can either ship it or we can meet in the Los Angeles area. Accepted forms of payment are cash, PayPal, Venmo or bank/wire transfer. I will not accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer anything you would like to know. Thank you very much in advance for your interest, and I really hope this will find a good new home.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200620151938812_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200620151812780_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200620152052305_COVER.jpg
Image 1.jpg
Image 9.jpg
Image 13.jpg
Image 12.jpg
Image 10.jpg
Image 4.jpg
Image 8.jpg

Stefan

Some people pointed out that the "Components.pdf" file was not attached to my original posting. Apologies for that, I attached it to this reply.

Attachments

• Components.pdf
    95.7 KB · Views: 111

Back
Top Bottom