Canon G12/ Ikelite Housing Complete Underwater Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMsam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Scubaboard,

I have moved to a land locked area and have not used my underwater camera setup in a couple of years. I just sent the housing to Ikelite in order to have the professional maintenance completed. All seals were replaced, as well as all the buttons on the back. I am selling everything as a complete set and do not want to piece mill out the strobes or trays. Here is a list of what I have to offer:

(Everything offered comes with the original boxes and manuals)

Canon Powershot G12, with charger and spare battery
Ikelite Housing, 6146.12, Canon G12 Housing. Original housing has single arm tray
2- Ikelite DS51 Strobes, 3944.51, with diffuser
Ikelite Dual Sync Cable, 4103.52, TTL
Ikelite Dual Arm Tray, 9523.62
Ikelite 67mm Macro Port Adapter, 9306.82
Inon UCL 330 Macro Lens
thinkTank travel bag

Brand new and all together, I put this set together for about $2800. Gear has maybe twenty dives on it before I moved and has been been stored in the travel bag ever since, with the exception of sending the housing to Ikelite for maintenance.

I am willing to let the entire lot go for $2000, but I will entertain other offers. I can provide pictures to individual pieces if needed and I will provide maintenance report from Ikelite for the housing.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you all

**EDIT**- I forgot to mention forms of payment and shipping!! I will accept Bank Check, Money order or Paypal. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer and I will package a ship which ever way is requested. Fees will vary depending on the means of shipping.

Attachments

• 20150424_174734.jpg
    20150424_174734.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 257
I have decided to keep the camera, so I am willing to break up this set.

Prices are as follows:
G12 Housing Single Handle Tray- $350
Dual Handle Tray- $75
DS51 Strobe with Single Sync Cable- $300
DS51 Strobe with Dual sync Cable- $325
67mm Thread port adapter $50
Inon 330 Macro Lens- $75

Paypal and money orders are still the methods of payment. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sam

What kind of Think Tank bag do you have? And how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom