Canon G10 Underwater Housings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heidit1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know where I can get a Canon G10 Underwater Housing? Got my G10 last week and can't seem to get the housing. Placed 2 orders (one in Japan) and I they both have been canceled due to no product in stock. I am dieing to try out my new camera this weekend. Any suggestions?

Yeah, I can't find the WP-DC28 in stock anywhere either!

The G10/WP-DC-28 is my first choice to replace my old Auto35, but if I can't get the housing in time for my July trip to Hawaii, I'll have to revert to my 2nd choice (Sea Life DC1000).

How very odd.. wonder if something is being changed? I notice amazon.com does not have it either...

Scuba.com shows they do, but would call them first before ordering.

Hope someone knows what is going on.

Apparently these are on back order nationwide & there's a container shipment due into the US the 3rd week of June. All the major outlets are out of stock - still might be a few available at some of the smaller local camera shops.....

Tim

Thanks all for the helpful info! I just got it today froma store in Canada. Can't wait to try it out this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom