Question Canon EOS R with the Canon 10-20 mm rectalinear and the Seafrogs housings + the 8 inch domeport.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HristoS

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi all !

I am not a diver, just a normal landscape photographer. I'm still VERY interested in split landscape shots and I am about to jump in this thing.

I have the Canon EOS R and intend to use it with the Canon 10-20 mm rectaliner lens (minimum focusing distance of 25 cm)
I have chosen the Seafrogs products for the price - all the better brands are just too expensive for me and my goals. I believe it will be enough for only doing split shots.

I am very frustrated with their customer support though: it has been two weeks and noone there is able to answer me this question: is their 8 inch domeport compatible with the now discontinued EOS R housing ? All they have been telling me is they no longer sell the EOS R housing and I should ask the seller. The seller of course, refers me to the manufacturer. It's ridiculous.

So please help if any of you have has experience with this brand.

Back
Top Bottom