Canon D60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undrwtr1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just made the leap from my trusty Olympus 3040 to a Canon D60 digital SLR. I know that Ikelite and UK Germany make housings for this camera, and I have also heard that Sea & Sea will also be producing a housing. Anyone have any experience with any of these housings? I have always liked Ikelite, but their housing obstructs a large part of the LCD screen on the rear of the camera - a big negative for digital photography.

Any info would be helpful.

Gerry

Gerry,

FYI, the new Sea and Sea DX30/60 housing will be available September 1, 2002 and expected delivery is September 15, 2002.
Click here for more info.

Allan

I just had a look at the Sea&Sea one and I must say I don't like it. Price is ok at 198,000 yen (1750USD). But it is bulky and weights 3.4 kg. I am very satisfied with my Sea&Sea NX60 house but would probably continue looking if I had a Canon camera. I have seen on www.wetpixel.com that some users like the UK-Germany house for the Canon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom