Canon A95 housing + Inon WA & Closeup Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpecker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My most recent dive trip was great but alas, was quite hard on my camera equipment. My trusty Powershot A95, which had seen quite a bit of the world both on land and in the sea, gasped its last on my most recent dive trip (it wasn’t the only camera I lost on that trip, but that’s a story for another time). Long story short, I’ve decided to sell my A95 u/w equipment, and get a new camera for my underwater escapades. So, I have some cool A95 accessories for sale:

• Canon WP-DC50 housing for Canon Powershot A95: Bought new in 2006. It’s seen quite a bit of use but is in good condition and has NEVER LEAKED. I repeat, this housing has NEVER LEAKED! The only time I flooded a camera in it was when I dropped my whole rig, with the housing still open, into a swimming pool. I’m including a spare Canon housing o-ring. The housing has Velcro over the flash, where I had a fiber optic cable mounted. You could take this off if you intend to use just the internal flash.
  • Inon AD Mount Base DC900/50 for Canon A80/A95: Goes over the port on the WP-DC50 housing, so that AD mount wet lenses can be attached. Bought new in 2010. Probably saw only 20 dives.
  • Inon UCL-165AD Close-up Lens x 2: Stackable close-up wet lenses for some really, really nice macro shots. Bought new in 2010. Probably saw only 20 dives.
  • Inon UFL-165AD Underwater Fisheye Conversion Lens: Just what it says, a fisheye wet lens. Bought new in 2010. Probably saw only 20 dives.
  • Inon AD Bayonet Mount Lens Holder, for UCLS or INON strobe arms: Holds two AD lenses (since the close-up lenses stack, you can put both of them on one side and the fisheye lens on the other) on one of your strobe arms. Bought new in 2010. Probably saw only 20 dives.

Canon UW-2.jpgCanon UW-1.jpgCanon UW-5.jpg

Canon UW-10.jpgCanon UW-11.jpg

Canon UW-9.jpgCanon UW-6.jpg

Canon UW-3.jpgCanon UW-4.jpgCanon UW-12.jpg

Everything is in very good condition to like new condition, has been well cared for – rinsed, dried, cleaned as appropriate – for its entire life. Asking $600 for the lot plus shipping (via USPS Priority Mail in a flat rate box for $14.50). Will consider piece-meal sales if there’s no interest in the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom