Canon a570is vs. Olympus FE 360

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ericthediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm going to the Caymans and would like to try my hand at taking underwater pictures. I currently have a Canon a570is, however, the underwter housing would cost about as much as the Olympus FE 360 and Olympus housing combined! So... which is the better camera for underwater pics,the Canon or the Olympus? I generally dive between 20 and 60 feet.

Thanks for your input,
Eric

I'm gunna vote on the Canon----but---I'm very prejudice...See my sig pics ---Also, here's some I took with it last week..btw, I use no external strobe & the Canon UW housing(things must have gone up since I bought them 3 years ago--I paid a total of ~$320 for camera & housing from Amazon.com in April of '07)....good luck, let us know what you decide.....

CZMFeb10 pictures by GEAUXtiger - Photobucket

If you can find a housing for the 570 it is not even close, the Canon 570 beats that dog by a mile.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom