Canon 7D, Canon lenses and accessories, TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medeng8

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling most of my camera gear because I just don’t use it. I don’t have anything for use underwater, but you photographers may need this to get started.

All items were purchased new in the USA except the 7D, which was purchased as a Canon refurbished camera from Adorama. Everything comes in its original box with documents.

Canon 7D, approx. 1.5 years old, shutter counts: 4692, comes with box, two batteries, charger, 32GB CF card, documents, original accessories. Asking: $475 shipped.

Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip, original box, asking: $100 shipped.

Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite, Approximate age: purchased 7/14, Sale Includes: Speedlite, original box, documents, filters Price: $350 shipped.

Canon EFS10-22mm f/3.5-4.5Lens, Purchased new around 8/14, Lens Body Condition: 10/10, Lens Glass Condition: 9/10, It has had the filter in since I purchased. Sale Includes: Lens, Hoya filter, Canon EW-83E hood, original boxes, and documents. Price: $450 shipped obo.

Canon EFS18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, Purchased new around 9/14, Lens Body Condition: 10/10, Lens Glass Condition: 9/10, It has had the filter in since I purchased. Sale Includes: Lens, Hoya filter, Canon EW-73B hood, original boxes, and documents. Price: $375 shipped obo.

Canon ST-E3-RT Transmitter, Approximate age of item: purchased 7/14, Item Condition: 10/10, Sale Includes: Transmitter, original box, documents. Price: $160 shipped.

7d 1.jpg7d2.jpgView attachment 221914grip1.jpg18 1.jpg22 1.jpg600 1.jpg600 2.jpgst 3.jpg
7d1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom