Canon 550d, 8mm fisheye and ikelite housing with 8" dome port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Up for sale I have my 550d/kiss x4 body, 2 batteries, charger, battery grip and 8mm Rokinon fisheye along with an ikelite underwater housing, 8" dome port and port body.
Everything has been used by me and not very much at all, 550d has less than 20k shutter actuations and has been taken care of since its purchase. Lens is in good working order, no scratches, dents, dings.
Housing is in good condition, 2 of the latches have a spring missing or broken on the safety clip which doesn't affect the latches operation or seal. The dome port and body have been in the water twice for periods of about half an hour. Everything has been cleaned thoroughly after use and stored with lens cover on.
Excellent setup, great for diving, surf photography, snorkelling, use in the rain. Selling as I have upgraded all of my equipment and no longer have room for all of this.
Price $1950 firm
located in Brisbane Australia.
Any questions feel free to text or call.

Back
Top Bottom