Answered: Cannot start a classified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm trying to start a classified in Regulators forum but am unable to do so. Cannot even see tab to begin. Have I missed something or have I been put on a naughty list. Cheers.

IMG_6851.png

You need to go into settings and re-opt into classified.

No idea why this has happened but ok, thanks a bunch, I'll try to figure it out. I'm IT challenged😅🙏🏻

Simon,
Go under your account - preferences and opt-in marketplace.
Avoid hitting opt-in pub :)

I've gone in and clicked the box under Preferences allowing access to the Marketplace.

Yet after refreshing the whole site, clearing my cache and history, etc. I still have no access to list items, edit itemss I listed previously but are sold (changing to SOLD) , etc.

There is no button as before in categories to list for sale items either.

Not sure what has changed to make it all disappear.........

Also, scrolled way down and a greyed out box says " You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

WTH ??????

I have the same issue and re opting in to marketplace did not work, anything else to check?

Odd, because I have posted and sold in the classifieds before.

So why don't you call someone instead of talking amongst yourselves

"Please note: Site Support is the forum for all your technical issues. This forum is for feedback only, and you will not receive site support in this forum."

See you back on Site Support next time when you don't want Site Support

I've gone in and clicked the box under Preferences allowing access to the Marketplace.

Yet after refreshing the whole site, clearing my cache and history, etc. I still have no access to list items, edit itemss I listed previously but are sold (changing to SOLD) , etc.

There is no button as before in categories to list for sale items either.

Not sure what has changed to make it all disappear.........

Also, scrolled way down and a greyed out box says " You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

WTH ??????

It takes about an hour to take effect.

@spatty99

Back
Top Bottom