Cannot double space or 'return' / Any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am able to anywhere else, at first I thought my return key was broken. Began three days ago. Merci!

What browser and OS are you using?

Unfortunately Windows 7 (I think) Something disabled my Trend Micro Platinum recently and I had the hard drive wiped and now TM is running again. I am getting a Mac Pro next month and throw this POS out the window :wink:

I had that problem for a while with Firefox. Switched to Safari and it did not reoccur. Firefox now works fine. Gremlins?

Unfortunately Windows 7 (I think) Something disabled my Trend Micro Platinum recently and I had the hard drive wiped and now TM is running again. I am getting a Mac Pro next month and throw this POS out the window :wink:

Fortunately, I use Windows 7, and have no issues. It's not a windows issue, nor is it a Trend Micro issue, but rather the web browser you're using.

Make sure whichever one you are using is up to date. Generally you can find this by clicking "Help" and then "About"

Chrome has no issues that I can see, and is the browser I use personally.

Okay, so it must be the browser! I will see if I missed an update, that could be it THANK YOU

Hey, thank you. Can I just download Firefox you think? I know I used to have several browsers for some reason

Sure - that's the only way to get it. If you've already set up your bookmarks etc. in IE, it has the option to copy or sync them during the install. You may also need to install other plug-ins not supported by IE. Firefox will tell you if/when you do after the installation.

This link should work - Mozilla Download

If not start at Mozilla ? Home of the Mozilla Project ? mozilla.org.
It's open source - they're the repository.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom