Cannot buy the Six Skills on the kindle store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

https://www.techdivertraining.org/

To BUY signed copies of my books, ask questions
or message me, use email or the contact form.

Once again, I am left a little star-struck by ScubaBoard.

I am not a technical diver by any stretch but thoroughly enjoyed both the writing style and content of this book. If I ever get back into water deeper than my bathtub, I am confident the information and disciplines discussed will make me a better diver.

Steve, thank you for sharing your knowledge, your humor, and your great writing with us. I highly recommend The Six Skills to any new or experienced diver.

I never had a Kindle version, just the hard copy. Is the hard copy available on Amazon UK - used or new?
I don’t know, I have emailed using the link provided by @happy-diver .

I wanted the kindle because I live in a flat and have too many books. But I’ll buy the paper version from @happy-diver’s link if the Kindle one is not available.

I don’t know, I have emailed @happy-diver .

I wanted the kindle because I live in a flat and have too many books. But I’ll buy the paper version from @happy-diver if the Kindle one is not available.

Unless Happy Diver has a paper copy of his own to sell, he just gave you the link to Steve Lewis’ own website.

Double post in error

Unless Happy Diver has a paper copy of his own to sell, he just gave you the link to Steve Lewis’ own website.
Yea I thought he was Steve Lewis for a second ...

I just edited my reply :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom