Canada's best dive tour operator / agent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh, spammers. Always the first to get scratched off my short list when I'm about to spend money.

Ahhh, spammers. Always the first to get scratched off my short list when I'm about to spend money.

LOL ... too funny.

I popped onto their site and they talk about how in Canada the best visibility is in the summer months (??) I guess my eyes just get bad during the summer. And when they talk about national parks, they mention paddling in Lake Louise instead of mentioning something like, I dunno, the semi-virgin 235' wall dives in Gros Morne Nat'l Park. Based on their info..., I think I'll spend my money elsewhere too :^)

ditch-diver: I did some googling but couldn't find any pictures of this wall dive you mention. I would be pretty interested to see it, just out of curiosity etc, as I'm not familiar with the location.

I don't feel bad about the hijack since it's spam anyways!

:wink:

It is not very well known..., we use to dive it all the time when I lived in the area and never saw anyone else there. There were two guys doing deep training stuff at 150' and we were 80' and their bubbles were hitting us on the wall, so it was pretty vertical. If you google "Gadd's Point" you should find some topside info. Near Norris Point on Bonne Bay, by Shag Cliffs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom