can you see, or click on this picture/attachment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B

Kimber/TekDiveGirl storyteller and memory keeper
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
having trouble with attachments, all looks good from my end, but others say SB tells them it's an invalid link

parking 1.jpg

that shows for me, then I add one ...

parking 2.jpg

I can see, those two, but if I post it in surface interval it turns into an attachment number/link (that works, for me anyway)
Edit .. it will also add this post to the others there , but not here? hmmm ??

For a second I thought you'd traded the truck for a Range Rover...

can see both

Reactions: D_B
hmm, they can not in the MOF thread though

---------- Post added April 28th, 2014 at 10:52 AM ----------

it seems that SB is behaving differently here, than it is there .. dunno?

I can see it here but not in MOF.

and they are the very same images, from the same computer

Great pics, can see both.....New wreck site??, if so, very clear water......What's the name of the site, '3 vehicles UW'??...:)

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. [/COLOR]

---------- Post added September 1st, 2015 at 03:34 AM ----------

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]

It's so much better if you upload your photos to a photo sharing site or even the Scubaboard gallery. You then right-click on the photo, copy and paste it into your post. You could also use the IMG code provided by the photo sharing site. Attachments, when they work are usually too small to see.

Reactions: D_B
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom