Can you reissue PADI certification card without instructor name on it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, as the topic header, can you reissue the PADI certification card without the instructor's name on it?

Or, at least change the instructor's name to some new one.

I've already have the PADI advanced open water card, and it's bitter to have his name on it.

Thanks!

Hi, as the topic header, can you reissue the PADI certification card without the instructor's name on it?

I've already have the PADI advanced open water card, and it's bitter to have his name on it.

Thanks!
Get the Rescue card from a new instructor.

Thanks!
Do tell !!!

It would be an interesting story. It's too bad that you're the only one who will ever pay attention to whose name is on the card. Now if a dive op actually paid attention to the name and said, "Wow, you had that guy as an instructor. He's a real.........", then that would be another good story.

Or take AN/DP and learn some new things...promptly throw away all other cards with the guys name on it once you have the new card.

All of my cards have the instructor's name who taught the course. I never thought about getting a new card for a course I've already taken that now would have a different instructor's name on it. I'm confused.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom