Can you actually?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SULLIVAN2049

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Can you actually join? "Join NDI's Piranha Patrol and find out what's really hiding in that underwater bluegrass" or does that mean just vist the forum and check in from time to time? Thanks, I am very interested in getting started here.:confused:

Hey John, glad to see that you found the KPP. Sorry I didn't get back to you..long week.

You can't join the KPP since it is only online. We're not a club just a bunch of divers that like to have fun. We do organize dives and get togethers through out the year. Feel free to post and ask questions, we don't bite but the blue gill do! :wink: Yes, wear a hood or loose the ear.

THX,I saw the PM you sent me and it sure makes finding things faster,,it was a 5 minute drill to get to where I wanted to go before!

John, the KPP is a fantastic group. I did some of my first dives out of OW with this group (Wally, Chris, JP & a few others). They were among my first mentors. I'm sure you'll have no problems finding buddies to dive with. Feel free to just jump into the discussions going on. Some of them turn out to be quite funny as we banter back & forth, teasing each other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom