Can somone rename this thread for me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi.

A few things...

1. Are you sure you want to rename your thread? I would recommend not doing that. Descriptive names are good for both Google searches and for clarity of what you're selling
  2. In the future, if you need moderation performed, you can just report your post, and you'd have a much faster response than posting in site support, as changing a thread title isn't a support issue, but rather a request for moderation.
  3. Users can't rename threads. Just like users can't edit their own posts after 24 hours. Moderators are happy to do this for you upon request.

Thanks.

In that case, since I'm listing more than one lens maybe rename it to "Canon Lenses: Sigma 18-200mm, Sigma 50mm"

I understand that, but why not allow us to edit the title for a short duration as well to save the mods some work in case of an oopsie?

Thanks

just posting to change my user name

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom