Can someone from the USA disprove this video?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This Concrete Dome Holds A Leaking Toxic Timebomb - Foreign Correspondent by ABC News (Australia)

It is frightening that in the Marshall Islands lie a threat to all diving across the Pacific.

The nasty asian countries decimating the ocean wildlife is a far greater threat than anything there. Just say'en

Most of the video is about the threat of the islands going underwater which would affect peolpe and also the dome. A number of nuclear bombs went off in the area. The dome holds but a small part of the radioactive stuff left over. So the area is already radioactive. The question is how much additional damage is done by the domes breaking apart. I would like to see some discussion of that by scientists and engineers. But did not see that in the video. Not saying there is not an issue. Just saying that the video does not give me much factual information other than the sea is rising which I know.

In the US we have people who will deny climate change, deny evolution, believe the earth is flat, believe that actors are being used to fake shootings and the killing of our children. I’m sure you can find someone who will in their mind can disprove this video.
It has been said that Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing, after we have tried everything else.
Unfortunately we are currently trying everything else at the moment.

I was at binkini /eneaw / majouro...for 2 weeks in 2006 it very sad what happened to all these people . just imagine the feds coming in to po dunk usa and saying get out and don't come back, how would you feel

I was at binkini /eneaw / majouro...for 2 weeks in 2006 it very sad what happened to all these people . just imagine the feds coming in to po dunk usa and saying get out and don't come back, how would you feel

You don’t have to really imagine. Climate refugees are and have already been created in the USA. Alaskan villages have been relocated, and we have a community in Louisiana that is being resettled.

Jesus Christ , what are we doing to this planet .........................

Wish I could

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom