Can I post things for sale on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatrader

Registered
Reaction score
I do not want to upset anyone i am just asking is there a place to post sale items on the board?

Thanks for all the great info!!!

Originally posted by scubatrader
I do not want to upset anyone i am just asking is there a place to post sale items on the board?
Well a moderator should be along any minute to give you the official word....

If you were an individual contributing diver and had the occasional item to sell then that would be one thing....

But since you are a dealer and have an endless supply of stuff to sell that is another....

So..... I'm gonna set here and watch for the answer that will be forth coming.

I am more a diver than a dealer. that is for sure.
Thanks for the input!!!!

Scubatrader - thanks for asking before you posted. No it's not kosher to do it here.

I'll PM you a great place that is recommend by the board (I'm just new at the moderator job, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post it here - if I can, watch for an edit you guys)

(Mod. Dee note: Gotcha covered below, Diving Gal!)

Originally posted by scubatrader

Thanks for all the great info!!!

First, Welcome to the Board and thanks for asking!

You can sell items in the Scuba Source classified section, Aquatrader

If you are indeed representing a business, you need to contact Lady Diver or King Neptune at info@scubasource.com for proper procedures to offer anything for sale within the forums.

Come back and join in the dive discussions :thumb:

I for one appreciate that you asked first, it shows you have respect for the board. I hope you will come back and join us in our discussions and become part of our large family.

Chad

Originally posted by ckharlan66
I for one appreciate that you asked first, it shows you have respect for the board. I hope you will come back and join us in our discussions and become part of our large family.
Chad
Yes, I second what Chad said...
Stick around....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom