Can I change my user name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Tiburon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just came up with a cool user name and was wondering if I could change mine. If I can, how do i go about it. Thanks, Mundo

Just saw on another post that a screen name change request was done just by posting the request here. Well, here it is. Mundo696 would like to change to Coqui Diver. Thanks, Coqui Diver

mundo696:
I just came up with a cool user name and was wondering if I could change mine. If I can, how do i go about it. Thanks, Mundo

You only have 8 posts, maybe you could just start over.

edit; Ok 9 now

Hey Coqui Diver, welcome to SB, cool user name. :D

Users aren't allowed to have more than one account, so we prefer to change a user name vs having a user sign up all over again.

I'll alert someone with the power and you should receive an email.

I've seen other forums where they don't allow you to have more than one user name. But if that's allowed here and it's the best way to go about it, then I don't mind starting over. Coqui Diver

Coqui Diver:
I've seen other forums where they don't allow you to have more than one user name. But if that's allowed here and it's the best way to go about it, then I don't mind starting over. Coqui Diver

I just saw your last post. No we do not allow more then one user name, so thank you for asking. Changing your name is easy for us to do.

Dang, I wanted that name..........

Back
Top Bottom