Can anyone recommend good dive school for instructor internship?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agata

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I qualified as a rescue diver and would really like to go away for some time and do the divemaster and then instructor internship. I shopped around but don't have a clue which schools are good and which not. I don't really mind where as long as dive sites and people are nice.
Please feel free to write as much as you can, thanks a lot!
Agata

Please have a look at our all-inclusive, full-featured Aqunauats COMPLETE and budget-priced Aquanauts VALUE internships at the link below! You can reach us directly at internships@divinginstructortraining.com or call toll-free 0800-8456-710 from the UK.

Also, plesae note we will be at the Dive 2009 show at the NEC Birmingham Oct. 24-25. See Aquanauts 5-Star CDC at Booth 606. Also, we will have a 30-minute presentation at 12:15 pm. both days.

Hi Agata, i did my IDC on June, i can say that one fo the best options in Playa del Carmen or maybe the best one is doin g it with Ferry Sneekes, through diversity divers (Carlos and Angela), check their web page.You will find an excellent staff there and and excellent course director with Ferry.Good luck!
denisse

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom