Can anybody tell me what this First stage is??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timakempton

Contributor
Reaction score
I originally posted this in the Regulators forum but nobody seems to know what it is? It looks familiar to me but I just cant seem to place it. I picked up up in box of equipment given to me by a friend it belonged to her late father. It has 1 Hp and 4 Lp ports and may have been matched with an old Tabata second so it may be Tabata/Tusa but I am just guessing. The Yoke screw looks very familiar to me but I just cant remember where I have seen it before.

Mystery 1.jpgMystery 2.jpgMystery 3.jpg

Ocean Dynamics
363 Victoria Street
Gardena, Ca

Introduced
1968 Catalog
Page 2 and Page 3

Ocean Master Regulator
Model number RB 1000

Ocean Master Regulator "Saftey2nd"
Octopus regulator
Orange purge button & Mouth piece
30 inch hose

Company was short lived - regulator "could be" considered rare by some junk by others.

SDM

regulator "could be" considered rare by some junk by others.

SDM

Ah, the good doctor is a philosopher at heart, story of my life, this is, story of my life

Ocean Dynamics
363 Victoria Street
Gardena, Ca

Introduced
1968 Catalog
Page 2 and Page 3

Ocean Master Regulator
Model number RB 1000

Ocean Master Regulator "Saftey2nd"
Octopus regulator
Orange purge button & Mouth piece
30 inch hose

Company was short lived - regulator "could be" considered rare by some junk by others.

SDM

I remember you, Sam Miller. You are a friend of Ron Edmundson, right? (LA county guys)

Haha. Leave it to you to identify it.

Thanks Guys that's definitely it. It's certainly a curiosity for me. I guess now I need to decided what to do with it. I don't like junking anything I would rather find it a good home. I will do some research on it and see if it's still serviceable and go from there. If anybody is interested in it feel free to make me an offer but keep in mind I'm in Australia so postage will be a little on the heavy side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom