Camping at Dutch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba41girl

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been to Dutch quite a few times but we have decided to camp there this weekend. Do they allow fire at night. I'm assuming it would have to contained if they do. If not, I'm assuming a portable barbeque is ok.

Also, I'm, bringing my 2 boys (9 and 12). I'm sure they would love some playmates if anyone else will be there with kids. The 12 year old will be diving with me in the mornings.

I am a little late in responding. But they do allow fires if they are OFF the ground. ie, one of those portable fire pits. Or the infamous half barel that one of our members made..

hambleto:
I am a little late in responding. But they do allow fires if they are OFF the ground. ie, one of those portable fire pits. Or the infamous half barel that one of our members made..
thanks, we decided to go next weekend instead so you are not late. :wink:

I camped there last weekend and am planning on camping again this coming weekend.

This time I will bring bug juice (the bugs ate me alive when I was watching the night divers), a thicker blanket (it got to 65 degrees), and will set my tent up further away from the parking lot.

Koreanfrogger:
I camped there last weekend and am planning on camping again this coming weekend.

This time I will bring bug juice (the bugs ate me alive when I was watching the night divers), a thicker blanket (it got to 65 degrees), and will set my tent up further away from the parking lot.
thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

LOL, hell let me see if I can get a buddy of mine to go and I'll meet you guys up there.

Spratman:
Stop over to our encampment when you get up there. We are directly across the road from the new bath house on the peninsula side.

It turns into a social outing and we actually sometimes dive!
will do! what does your "tent" look like? that's pretty much where we sit also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom