Camera housing water sensor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

426Scuba

Reaction score
Has anyone made their own or have plans on how to build a water sensor or do most just lay a couple of exposed wires on the bottom of the housing?

A couple of bare wires. Well, yes, that's all mine are, but the wires are attached to a PC board that amplifies the signal, and makes squawky noises, and flashes a LED at me.

I suppose you could make one yourself, but I doubt you can even get the parts for less money than a Leek Detector. Excellent and reliable.

All the best, James

here simple moisture detector .....

proj1withtouchplate3nj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

moisture7lw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks that is what I was looking for. I think I will make my own Hey hilk do you know where I can buy that board? The only thing I dont like is the contact sensor itself Im thinking of running two wires along the bottom of my housing.

also can 2 wares will do fine... you can check onlione to buy the sensor board , it's cheap too....this sensor board very easy and simple ..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom