camera drybox last minute question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wackodacko

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
im off on a two month dive trip next week! but i forgot that my camera doesn't fit in my tiny drybox! for all the users with c5050 / pt015 or similar setups, what do you put it in? I want to buy a pelican from leisurepro but can't tell what fits in what box.. i need to fit my camera and housing inside the box. there are measurements on pelican.com but id rather hear from someone who has one than start measuring my stuff with a chance of getting it wrong. thanks everyone!!

wahooo
-jade

I got tired of the weight and hassle of a Pelican case and got a photographers back pack. I can get everything remotely related to my camera in it. It's easy to carry, fits easily in the overhead and not a problem with security at all. It's a LowePro Trim Trekker

I just got a new one that will also hold my laptop. It increased the weight by about 7# so I'll probably pack some of the non-essential stuff in the checked luggage.

If you're determined to use a Pelican. I *think* the 1550 is the one that fits the PT-XXXX housing size.

nice backpack! and they have it at the store a block from my house!!! im gona check it out tomorrow.. dee to the rescue again. thanks!

Da Nada! It's a been there, done that kinda thing! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom