Calling all west coast divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raouleduke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everybody I will be out on the coast on July 1st to the 4th so if anybody wants to dive I would prefer to go out with some local's and not solo (but I will if I have to) lemme know what you think.

Hi.

I have started a dive club for victoria, bc. If you are coming to the island, please let me know, myself or one of my friends will go diving with you.

John

what area of the west coast are you visiting?

Welcome to the board!

Closer to the date post in here and see what's what. There is a group of us that get out pretty well weekly and mid week for night dives. From Maple Ridge it is about an hour to the Howe Sound (Caulfield cove, Whytecliff, Ansell point, Kelvin Grove, Porteau cove etc...) or about 30-40 minutes up to the east side of Indian Arm (Belcarra, Whiskey cove, Bedwell bay etc...). You can also hit Sasamat or Buntzen lake up Belcarra way as well if you want.
BTW Do you live in Clagary AB or did Bubbles fill out your profile ???

Right on man thanks for the tips I'll put another post up around the last week of June I'm just looking forward to the trip. Yes I live in cow town for now but I'm looking at a job out in port kells that I think I might take.

Keep me in the loop too. I've been diving every weekend since last month to Whytecliff or Porteau Cove depending on who's coming/car pooling.

Back
Top Bottom