calling all usual suspects

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Les

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:D OK long weekend coming up. are the usual suspects up for a dive???? let me know as I have the urge to submerge.
Les

Les: I think Doug is still out with work, I've left 'tino a msg and you as well :)

B.

Hi all - back from the Caymans - will be working this weekend to make up for it, but could probably squeeze a dive in there somewhere. Let me know what you plan. Monday PM is out for me otherwise I should be OK anytime.

Doug: Welcome back :) I may head out tuesday night next week. Manged to do 2 dives yesterday and vis was actually very good. Did 2 on Sunday as well and we dove right to about 3 fsw. Some particualte of course, but give what it has been I was surprised how good it was.

And nice and toasty warm for the Saftey stops LOL.

I may also try and get out on Sunday afternoon if Artino can get away from work ... Les, you up for that?

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

Bjorn

Darn I thought you went ridin' so I did not call. Actually I also had a bad headache and opted on the safe side not to go. Sorry could not make Tues night. I have a green light for this weekend anytime!! Just have to make arrangements with my dad to p/u his bike on sat. and a demo/dyno day @ Orca Bay in poco. I talked to Tino yesterday and he has a couple of days off but then back at it. unfortunately I am working nights as well. Hope you can make it for the weekend.
cheers

Les: I'm planning on making it Sunday afternoon. Tino is supposed to give me a call in the AM sometime, but if you are up for it then give me a call and we'll organize it and just tell him when & where to show up :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom