Calling all Teen Divers between the ages of 14 - 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBrett22

Lionfish Slayer
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All Teen Divers in Florida Between the ages of 14 - 17 hit me up with a PM i am looking for some good SCUBA Friends !!!! :D:D

Please note i am 15 and i am not a pedophile.

Hi Brett,

I just stumbled on your post and while I don't want to stir up trouble, I wanted to point out that I think your sig could easily be misinterpreted by some of your peers as you're willing to take chances and dive beyond your training and if you die, that's ok.

I'm sure that's not what you mean, but you have to admit, it could be easily interpreted that way.

My son is 14 and has been diving with me for two years. Safety is always first and foremost on our dives, as I'm sure it is with you and whom you dive with. It's that sort of message that you need to impress on other young people; diving is cool and safe, when done within our training limits.

Todd.

hey there brett i dive on the west coast but head over to pompano for lobstering sometimes. next time im over there maybe we can hook up and do some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom